Saturday, August 24, 2013

Softer, Suppler Skin w/ Greek Yoghurt & Honey!

Better Skin w/ Two Ingredients!


Hello skinoholics,

Today I have a great and simple recipe for softer skin. It is perfect for skin on the drier side because it contains two very moisturizing ingredients that you probably already have in your fridge!





Ingredients & Procedure:

-  2-3 tbsp. of unflavoured all natural Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp. of all natural unpasteurized honey

*Mix the ingredients in a bowl and apply onto clean skin, wait for 5 minutes and rinse off. Your skin should be noticeably softer. Do this treatment at least once a week if dryness is a problem for your skin. It should drastically help.*




I would love to hear your results! Tell me how the mask worked out in the comments below. If you have any questions please contact me or leave a comment, I will get back to you.

xoxo

-Lexiehair

No comments:

Post a Comment